That students might know Christ and make Christ known.
Our vision at Castle Hills is to graduate mature students who (1) live for the glory of God, (2) think biblically and critically, and demonstrate Christian character and servant leadership through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
Our core beliefs include the following:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- The deity of Christ (Matthew 3:17), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7), His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of punishment (John 5:28-29).
- Man was created by a direct act of God in His image, not from previously-existing life (Genesis 1:1,22,27; 1 Corinthians 11:7; James 3:9).
- The spiritual unity of believers in the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).