Come for a day, a week, a month, OR THE ENTIRE SUMMER!
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
OUR SAFE & SMART ACTION PLAN TO COMBAT THE CORONAVIRUS
- All teachers, staff, workers and outside speakers coming onto campus will be required to wear a mask at all times indoors except when they are outside of social distancing guidelines.
- We are continuing to treat the entire campus with a child-friendly disinfectant that eliminates bacteria and viruses around the clock for 90 days. Information on this microbial product is available in our summer camp offices.
- We are bringing an exciting venue of activities onto the campus for our summer campers this year.
- All staff and student’s temperature will be taken each morning before entering the building by our school staff.
- Only summer camp staff and campers will be allowed in the buildings. Parents will bring their child to the front door of our campus to be dropped off. For pick up, parents can call the preschool office to let our staff know they are there to pick up their child. Children will be delivered to you in the pick up line by one of our staff members.
- For maximizing safety related to food services this year, children will bring their own snacks, lunches and water bottles/drinks each day.
- We will continue our extensive disinfecting around the campus throughout the day in all areas that are in summer camp use. This will also include frequent hand washing protocols for campers and staff.
- We have completely reinvented how students move about summer day camp activities to maximize the effort to minimize the transfer of germs.
- Small classroom ratios in line with the new state licensing requirements.
- All campers will be responsible to keep disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer in their personal storage area with their other belongings. Children may wear a mask, but is not required by state licensing.