Steps to Admission
Schedule A Tour Today!
Tours are available by appointment only, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
To schedule a tour please fill out the form on our Admissions Contact Page.
Admission to The Christian School at Castle Hills is open to academically ready students whose family supports the mission and philosophy that guides our school. The steps to admission are designed to assist the parents and the students in preparing each student for maximum success in their new school.
School uniforms are on display in the foyer of the Victory building. Parents may visit Dennis Uniforms to purchase new uniforms or visit the Eagle Shop in the Victory building to purchase gently worn uniforms. Please contact the school office at 210.878.1000 for shop times.
Parents, guardians, and students must agree to support the philosophy statement of faith and policies of The Christian School at Castle Hills. At least one parent must be a professing Christian. The Christian School at Castle Hills does not accept students who are not in good standing with the institution in which they are presently and/or previously enrolled.
We are delighted you have elected to begin the enrollment process!
For a timely and accurate process, please carefully follow these STEPS TO ADMISSION.
1. Submit a Completed Application along with the Fees
- Complete the application, including signatures on all forms, and return to the Admissions Office. Partially completed applications will not be processed.
- Include copies of the Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Records, and Report Card or High School Transcript.
- Include the $150 Application Fee
- Include the $50 Academic Assessment Fee
If applicable, also include
- Diagnostic Assessments (copies of educational testing – i.e., learning difficulties or attention disorders)
- Court Documents (divorce decree, guardianship, etc.)
2. Schedule Academic Assessment
- An Academic Assessment will be scheduled once a completed application and the assessment fee has been received in the Admissions Office.
- Assessments are scheduled once a week during regular school hours and take approximately 1 hour.
3. Interview with the School Principal
- Upon submission of the completed application and once the academic assessment has been completed, you will be contacted to schedule a family interview. The student and custodial parent(s) / guardian are all requested to attend. Interviews are scheduled during regular school hours and are approximately 45 minutes.
4. Notification of Admission
- You will be notified by the school principal of your admissions standing generally within a week of completing the family interview. Placement in a class is not reserved until final acceptance is granted and the registration fee is paid.
Our goal is to provide a complete, accurate and speedy application process. If you have questions during the enrollment process, please contact the Admissions Office by filling out the form on our Admissions Contact Page.
Admission is granted based on the following criteria: date application is received, administration recommendation, and class availability. During the application process, you and/or the administration are able to terminate the process without obligation or repercussion.
The Christian School at Castle Hills does not discriminate against anyone because of race, color or national origin. The Christian School at Castle Hills admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship program, athletic and other school administered programs.