Welcome to The Christian School at Castle Hills! Since its founding in 1981, Castle Hills has been devoted to teaching students to think critically and wisely, instilling heartfelt joy and interest in learning, while encouraging lives of character and leadership.
We are intentional about developing tomorrows servant leaders today. Castle Hills alumni are dotted around the globe developing cutting edge technology, teaching in schools and churches, ministering in the United States and around the world, and leading in the fields of engineering, medicine, law, and business.
It is our desire to help students discover the unique way in which God has created them and to nurture and challenge students to do more than they thought was possible all for the glory of God. Ephesians 3:22 says, “Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
We invite you to consider being a part of this family of believers in our quest to develop tomorrow’s servant leaders today! Come and discover the difference a Christian education at Castle Hills can make in the life of your student and your family.
Director of Admissions
We are also offering in-person tours of our Elementary & Secondary campus each Wednesday by appointment between the hours of 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Our Preschool tours are on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment between the hours of 10:00 am to 1:30 pm. To take a tour of our Preschool campus, please go HERE.
To schedule an in-person tour, please select the date below and set up a tour time.
Castle Hills provides championship athletics, premier fine arts and academic excellence. We invite you to join our Eagle family and come see what makes Castle Hills great!
The Christian School at Castle Hills seeks to lead students ages 18mos. through 12th Grade to know Christ and make Christ known.
WE ARE DEVELOPING TOMORROW’S SERVANT LEADERS TODAY!
STEPS TO ADMISSION
We are delighted you have elected to begin the enrollment process!
For a timely and accurate process, please complete the online application and submit the application fee. The Director of Admissions will contact you once the application has been submitted.
1. Complete the online application and submit the $150 application fee and $50 academic assessment fee
- Include copies of the Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Records, and Report Card or High School Transcript.
If applicable, please upload or provide any:
- Diagnostic Assessments (copies of educational testing – i.e., learning difficulties or attention disorders)
- Court Documents (divorce decree, guardianship, custody, etc.)
2. Once the application is submitted and reviewed you will be contacted to schedule the academic assessment.
- Assessments are scheduled once a week during regular school hours and take approximately 1 hour. Students who can provide the Terra Nova, Stanford Achievement, or Iowa Achievement scores from the previous year may not need to take the assessment.
3. Family interview with the School Principal
- You will be contacted to schedule a family interview once the application is complete. The student and custodial parent(s)/guardian are all requested to attend. Interviews are approximately 45 minutes.
4. Notification of admission and invitation to enter the Enrollment Process
- You will be notified by email within a week of completing the family interview. Placement in a class is not final until the Enrollment Process is completed, the registration fee is paid, and the curriculum fees are paid.
Our goal is to provide a complete, accurate and speedy admissions process. If you have questions during the admissions or enrollment process, please contact the Admissions Office (210) 878-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission is considered based on the following criteria: administration recommendation, and class availability.
The Christian School at Castle Hills admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its admissions, educational policies, policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs.