Welcome to The Christian School at Castle Hills! Since its founding in 1981, Castle Hills has been devoted to teaching students to think critically and wisely, instilling heartfelt joy and interest in learning, while encouraging lives of character and leadership.
We are intentional about developing tomorrows servant leaders today. Castle Hills alumni are dotted around the globe developing cutting edge technology, teaching in schools and churches, ministering in the United States and around the world, and leading in the fields of engineering, medicine, law, and business.
It is our desire to help students discover the unique way in which God has created them and to nurture and challenge students to do more than they thought was possible all for the glory of God. Ephesians 3:22 says, “Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
We invite you to consider being a part of this family of believers in our quest to develop tomorrow’s servant leaders today! Come and discover the difference a Christian education at Castle Hills can make in the life of your student and your family.
Director of Admissions
Steps to Admission
Tours are available by appointment inquiry.
Admission to The Christian School at Castle Hills is open to families who desire a Christian education partnered with rigorous academics. The steps to admission are designed to assist the parents and the students in preparing each student for maximum success in their new school.
School uniforms are on display in the foyer of the Victory building. Parents may visit Dennis Uniforms to purchase new uniforms or visit the Eagle Shop in the Victory building to purchase gently worn uniforms. Please contact the school office at 210.878.1000 for shop times.
Parents, guardians, and students must agree to support the philosophy statement of faith and policies of The Christian School at Castle Hills. At least one parent must be a professing Christian. The Christian School at Castle Hills does not accept students who are not in good standing with the institution in which they are presently and/or previously enrolled.
We are delighted you have elected to begin the enrollment process!
For a timely and accurate process, please complete the online application and submit the application fee. The Director of Admissions will contact you once the application has been submitted.
1. Complete the online application and submit the $150 application fee and $50 academic assessment fee
- Include copies of the Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Records, and Report Card or High School Transcript.
If applicable, please upload or provide any:
- Diagnostic Assessments (copies of educational testing – i.e., learning difficulties or attention disorders)
- Court Documents (divorce decree, guardianship, custody, etc.)
2. Once the application is submitted and reviewed you will be contacted to schedule the academic assessment.
- Assessments are scheduled once a week during regular school hours and take approximately 1 hour. Students who can provide the Terra Nova, Stanford Achievement, or Iowa Achievement scores from the previous year may not need to take the assessment.
3. Family interview with the School Principal
- You will be contacted to schedule a family interview once the application is complete. The student and custodial parent(s)/guardian are all requested to attend. Interviews are approximately 45 minutes.
4. Notification of admission and invitation to enter the Enrollment Process
- You will be notified by email within a week of completing the family interview. Placement in a class is not final until the Enrollment Process is completed, the registration fee is paid, and the curriculum fees are paid.
Our goal is to provide a complete, accurate and speedy admissions process. If you have questions during the admissions or enrollment process, please contact the Admissions Office (210) 878-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission is considered based on the following criteria: administration recommendation, and class availability.
The Christian School at Castle Hills admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its admissions, educational policies, policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs.